Staying motivated to reach your fitness goal can be difficult for everyone. Sometimes it is just so easy to say "Oh I'll start again on Monday." Wrong approach!
The right time to take the plunge fully into health and fitness is TODAY. Make a conscious decision to stop making excuses and to start making some serious progress NOW. "I’m too busy." "I’m too tired after work to get to the gym." "I don’t have the right genes to have a lean, muscular body." Blah, blah, blah . . . When it comes to getting and staying in shape, excuses are a dime a dozen and are addictive. Anyone can make excuses, but in order to reach your goals you need to make a conscious effort to NEVER make excuses. Just get it done.
Constantly remind yourself that this is the one life on earth you have . . . why not live it to your full physical and intellectual potential? It may sound harsh, but so many people never achieve what they want in their professional and personal lives simply because they refuse to understand that this is it. This is your chance . . . your moment in time. "Seize the day" means today not tomorrow!
Top 10 Ways To Get Motivated
1. Set realistic goals. You need a target to know what you’re gunning for. If you have a big overall goal, set up a series of smaller goals first.
2. Think positive. Let enthusiasm and confidence dictate your mind. What you actually believe you can do, you will.
3. Buy yourself an outfit you want to look great in when you reach your goal.
4. Get Tuned up. Listening to your favorite motivational music can really help intensify workouts.
5. Try exciting new exercises to add a healthy variation. Use barbells instead of machines, use the stepper instead of the treadmill. Try to a new fitness program that you can be excited about. (Check out the "Hardgainer Secrets Training Program" if you are looking to gain muscle mass or "The Guide To Building Muscle While Losing Fat" if you are looking to get ripped) available for instant download at: http://musclebook.nobsbb.hop.clickbank.net/
6. Keep track of your progress. Keep a journal so you can jot down your thoughts and accomplishments each day.
7. Join a new gym for a while for a change of scenery. The great outdoors also makes for a refreshing gym.
8. Find a great workout partner, one who will inspire you, not tire you.
9. Focus on your workout. Block out those nagging distractions.
10. Find a picture of someone with a physique you would like to emulate (be realistic), and hang the picture up as a reminder of what you're working towards.